Callaway staffer Danny Lee was the definition of clutch with one birdie after another late on Sunday, and closed out a 4-man playoff for his 1st Tour win at The Greenbrier Classic. It was the perfect way to cap off the holiday weekend, and he did it with a new XR Driver and all Callaway in his bag.
Here’s a look at the clubs and golf ball that Danny used in his big win:
– XR Driver (9*)
– X2 Hot Fairway Wood (15*)
– RAZR Fit 5-wood (18*)
– Apex Utility Irons (3-4)
– RAZR X Mucleback Irons (5-PW)
– Mack Daddy 2 Wedge (52*)
– Mack Daddy 2 Wedge (60*)
– Odyssey Works Versa #9 Putter
– A Chrome Soft Prototype Ball
A few things to know about his setup:
– Danny tried the XR Driver on Monday, he liked it right away, and it went straight into his bag. Smart choice, Mr. Lee!
– That’s 2 weeks in a row now that a Chrome Soft Prototype Ball has now won on a major Tour. Pablo Larrazabal used one the week before at the BMW International Open.
– Odyssey continues to dominate in putter wins across the major worldwide Tours, with more than 40 already this year!
Congratulations to Danny on his 1st win. We know there will be plenty more to come! And thanks for dropping by to celebrate with the Callaway Tour Team.
We liked seeing this one too:
Featured XR & Chrome Soft Videos: