Team Callaway is full of young stars, and now you can add another big name to our Tour staff. We’re proud to announce that former NCAA golf phenom Julien Brun has signed with Callaway just a few weeks after turning professional!
Julien had an unbelievable resume while at Texas Christian University (TCU) where he was a 3-time First Team All American. Here are a few of his best accomplishments to date:
– 9 individual tournament wins (most in school history)
– Finished 2nd to fellow Callaway staffer Thomas Pieters (University of Illinois) at the 2012 NCAA Men’s Individual Championship
– 2013 Ben Hogan Award Finalist
– Graduated from TCU in December (in just 3 1/2 years)
– Won the 2011 Allianz Open de Toulouse on the European Challenge Tour as an amateur
– Represented Europe twice in the Palmer Cup
He’s an absolute stud, and a class act. “Julien has played Callaway Golf equipment for four years of college, which is a testament to his loyalty,” Callaway VP of Pro Tour, Nick Raffaele said. “Our Tour Team has had the pleasure to follow his collegiate career, and more importantly to get to know just how great a person he is off the course.”
And Julien is happy to be on board. “I am excited to partner with Callaway Golf as I enter the next chapter of my career,” Brun said. “I am confident that their products, service and player development support will help me achieve my goals as a professional.”
As a full Callaway Staffer, he will use our clubs, golf balls, gloves and and Odyssey Putter. You can follow him on Twitter @JulienBrun06.
Welcome to the team, Julien!
More Team Callaway News: