Brian Stuard closed out his first Tour win on Monday at the Zurich Classic, and kept our amazing Callaway win streak going (more on that below).
Here are the clubs he used to get the victory:
– Great Big Bertha Driver (9.5°)
– XR Pro Fairway Wood (14*)
– Apex Hybrid (20°)
– Apex Hybrid (23°)
– New Apex Pro Irons (4-PW) (Did you know Callaway is the No. 1 iron brand in golf?)
– MD3 Milled Wedge (52°, S Grind)
– MD3 Milled Wedge (58°, W Grind)
– Odyssey Works Marxman Fang Tank Putter
More notes on Stuard’s clubs:
- His driver is cut to 44 7/8″ with 1″ total tipping, and is set to a Draw directional bias and +1 Loft adjustability. The Adjustable Perimeter Weight slide on the clubhead is set halfway towards the draw setting. Through the end of play on Sunday, he had hit 75% of fairways for the event.
- This is the 6th week in a row that a new Callaway driver has won on Tour, after Lydia Ko’s back-to-back wins on the LPGA with an XR 16 Pro Driver, Danny Willett’s win at Augusta with XR16, Branden Grace’s win at Harbour Town with an XR16 Sub Zero, and Wes Bryan’s Web.com win last week with Great Big Bertha.
- Brian also led the field in putting average with his new Odyssey Works Marxman Fang Tank putter (he was a remarkable 44/44 on putts inside 10 feet!). He first put it into play last week at the Texas Open and according to Odyssey Tour Reps, Brian grabbed the putter off the demo bag and started rolling putts with it. It’s cut to 35″ and has counterbalance weighting.
- And in practice rounds this week, our Callaway Tour Reps worked with Brian on Trackman to dial in distances for his hybrids and 4-iron for the event. They strengthened and flattened his 23° hybrid slightly, which bridged the gaps perfectly for his two hybrids and the 4-iron.