We’re especially stoked to be joined by professional surfer Evan Geiselman to kick off the second block of Callaway Live Season 2.
A few nuggets about Geiselman:
– He’s has been surfing and competing since he was 7-years-old. Now 21, he’s aiming to become one of the top surfers in the world.
– His style has been characterized as smooth and explosive and he earned himself the nickname “Golden Boy” for his ability to consistently perform winning maneuvers at contests.
– His surfing philosophy? “Get better every time I get on the board.”
– He’s absolutely crazy about golf. Not only does he play and practice every chance he can, but he often thinks about it when he’s in the lineup waiting for a wave.
– Back in December, Evan suffered a terrifying wipeout on a massive wave at Pipeline in Hawaii and nearly drowned.
– He was featured in Luke Bryan’s “Roller Coaster” music video.