Callaway is the #1 Iron Brand in Golf and Apex is one of the most iconic names in golf equipment. And with the new Apex Black Irons, we’ve lived up to that lofty standard. Here’s what you need to know about this new set.
Apex Black Irons
– The progressive offset, sole widths, CG height and notch weighting provide scoring performance from your long irons to your short irons. Our multi-piece construction delivers an excellent combination of distance, feel and control. And we’ve applied an extremely precise quadruple net forging and mild carbon steel for extremely soft feel.
– This set is offered as a custom option only
– We worked with our shaft partners to create two exciting stock offerings to match the look of the head: a new True Temper XP 95 Stepless Shaft with a satin black finish, as well as a new “blacked out” UST Recoil.
– Additional premium after market shaft options will be offered at no upcharge.
– You can customize the makeup of your set at no upcharge in the following: 4-PW, 5-PW, 4-AW, 5-AW, depending on what you want in the bag.
– These irons come standard with a custom, “blacked out” Lamkin UTX grip.
– Apex Black irons will run $1,299.99 (steel) and $1,499.99 (graphite).
So you have all of our best Face Cup and Apex technologies with a sleek all black look, along with premium shafts and custom options to perfectly fit your game.
The Apex line is the #1 Callaway iron lineup on Tour, it’s our #1 super premium iron ever and with new Apex Black, we’ve added a tremendous new set to this incredible family. The pre-sale date is 5/20 and a limited number of sets will be available at retail on 6/3.