GBB Epic is the #1 selling driver in the U.S., in large part because it’s consistently outperforming the competition in fitting bays and club tests around the country.
In another dominant showing, GBB Epic Sub Zero was voted the #1 driver for 2017 in the GolfWRX Members’ Choice poll. In fact, GBB Epic Sub Zero and GBB Epic were the #1 AND #2 models, respectively, this year!
In the article, GolfWRX asked their members to vote for the three drivers they felt most worthy of the title and provided feedback about their selections. Here’s a quick look at what they had to say….
On GBB Epic
– “Epic was the one. Fastest ball speed, lowest spin and tightest dispersion.”
– “The votes here show it, the PGA Tour shows it and launch monitors everywhere show it.” (And ICYMI, Epic has won back-to-back weeks on Tour)
– “(It) pushed the envelope in design and materials to produce increased ball speed and gains.”
On GBB Epic Sub Zero
– “(My) ball speed was 5 mph higher on average, which gave me about 10 yards more carry distance. That was great, but the part that sold me was the forgiveness. I love my Epic Sub Zero.”
– “Sub Zero was hands down the best…due to the combination of lower spin, good forgiveness, and feel and looks.
– “I have tested a lot of these drivers and for me Epic Sub Zero was so much better than anything else.”
These reviews are amazing, and they mirror a lot of what we’ve been hearing about Epic so far this year. Here are just a few social highlights…
Epic + Chrome Soft = 🏆🏆
— Callaway Golf (@CallawayGolf) March 20, 2017
— Callaway Golf (@CallawayGolf) March 21, 2017
An Epic year continues.
— Callaway Golf (@CallawayGolf) March 12, 2017
— Marc Leishman (@marcleish) January 18, 2017
— Joel Klatt (@joelklatt) March 16, 2017
— THP Golf (@THPGolf) March 12, 2017
— Casey Smith (@smithcasey10) March 22, 2017
— Patrick Crow (@p_crow) March 8, 2017
— Andy Schwegman (@AndySchwegman) March 6, 2017
— Colt Knost (@ColtKnost) March 2, 2017
— Davis (@Elevengq) February 23, 2017