UPDATE: Thanks everyone who bid on the Arnie’s Army wedges. We will be back next month with a new set of Tour Limited!
As part of Callaway Customs, our custom wedge initiative that launched last year, we’re giving golfers an additional option called Tour Limited.
Every month, our expert wedge craftsman Anthony Taranto will design and produce a set of three unique wedges that will be available for purchase. And to give everyone a fair shot, we’re blind auctioning them.
The theme for this month is #LifeWellPlayed: A Celebration Of Arnie’s Army. To honor Mr. Palmer and his legacy, Callaway is offering three beautiful Tour Limited Wedges.
You will have until Monday, April 10, 2017 (5 p.m. EST) to place your bid.
More details on the wedges below (click to enlarge):
– Sand blasted with “Arnie’s Army” and the famous Arnold Palmer Umbrella
– 3 right handed Callaway MD3 Milled S Grind Wedges in 50°, 54°, & 58° lofts
– Hand stamped with “The King” to commemorate Mr. Palmer becoming the first four-time champion at Augusta
– Custom paint-fill
– Rare and unreleased white KBS Shafts with Green Labels
– Green and gray Golf Pride Multi-Compound Grips
-These wedges are one-of-a-kind. No duplicates will be made. The logos and designs are used exclusively with permission from the Arnie’s Army Charitable Foundation.
Enjoy these up close images of the new wedges:
[vc_media_grid grid_id=”vc_gid:1488312640078-8dbc51ec-f4d0-6″ include=”18087,18111, 18112, 18113, 18114, 18115, 18116, 18117, 18118, 18119, 18120, 18121, 18122, 18123″]
All proceeds from this month’s auction will support the Arnie’s Army Charitable Foundation.
Arnie’s Army Charitable Foundation has been entrusted to continue Mr. Palmer’s legacy of philanthropy. Arnie’s Army provides financial support to institutions and organizations that support the well-being and development of children & youth, support health & wellness initiatives and strengthen communities and the environment.
– The Arnold Palmer Medical Center, Orlando, FL
– The Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies, Orlando, FL
– The Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, Orlando FL
– The Winnie Palmer Nature Reserve, Latrobe PA
We encourage all golf fans interested in continuing Arnold Palmer’s lasting legacy to visit:ArniesArmy.org