Update (May 25 – 5 p.m. EST) – This auction has ended…thanks everyone who took the time to participate! Make sure you check back in June for the next Tour Limited.
As part of Callaway Customs, we’re giving golfers an additional option called Tour Limited.
Every month, our expert wedge craftsman Anthony Taranto will design and produce a set of three unique wedges that will be available for purchase. And to give everyone a fair shot, we’re blind auctioning them away.
The theme for this month is #GoodVibes. To bring in another summer of good feelings, golf and relaxation, Callaway is offering three UNREAL Tour Limited wedges.
You will have until Thursday, May 25, 2017 (3 p.m. EST) to place your bid.
More details on the wedges below:
– 3 right-handed Callaway MD3 Milled wedges in 52°, 56°, & 60° lofts.
– 52° sand blasted with a chevron surf board and hand-stamped with the message “Gone Surfing”
– 56° sand blasted with the phrase “Hang Ten” along with a surfer hanging ten on his board with the infamous Interstate 101 sign.
– 60° sand blasted with the phrase “Good Vibes” with the “Hang Loose” hand symbol stamped with the phrase “Shaka”
– Custom paint-fill
– Orange and yellow starburst IOmic X-Grips
– Rare and one-of-a-kind custom design Dynamic Gold S400 steel shafts from our friends at True Temper.
– Shafts also include amazing beach-themed decals (see below)
Enjoy these up close images of the wedges:
These wedges are truly unique. No duplicates will be made. All logos and designs were made with the intent of bringing in another summer of good vibes in a unique way only Callaway Tour Limited could capture.