Callaway Golf, in partnership with Junior.Club, is excited to announce a program where junior golfers will be able to lease Callaway golf clubs.
This new initiative allows parents to lease top-of-the-line junior sets of Callaway clubs on a monthly basis and trade them in for bigger sets as their child grows. This program has the potential to save families hundreds of dollars while still introducing their kids to the game they will be able to enjoy for their entire lives.
Here are some more details:
- Pricing starts at $12 per month
- Parents now have the ability to lease new Callaway clubs for however long they need them, then size up as their child continues to grow. This saves parents 50 percent or more.
- The program starts with 4 sets of sizes (ideal for kids between the ages of 5-12 years old)
- Kids grow on average between 3-4 inches per year
- Kids that start playing at the age of 5 may go through 5-6 sets of clubs by the age of 12
- This new service between Callaway Golf and Junior.Club gives parents a better economical solution
Visit Junior.Club for more information and to get started!