As part of Callaway Customs, our custom wedge initiative that launched last year, we’re giving golfers an additional option called Tour Limited.
Every month, our expert wedge craftsman Anthony Taranto will design and produce a set of three unique wedges that will be available for purchase. And to give everyone a fair shot, we’re blind auctioning them.
The theme for this month is #USA in honor of the season’s second major at Erin Hills. To celebrate, Taranto created three unique wedges that pay homage to not only America but to our Armed Forces (which we constantly support through several charities, including Birdies for the Brave and Bunkers in Baghdad). All of the proceeds from the winning bid of these one-of-a-kind wedges will be donated to K9s for Warriors.
K9s for Warriors is an organization that trains dogs (many saved from shelters) and turns them into service dogs for military veterans dealing with PTSD.
These wedges are the perfect addition to your golf bag, office, collection…all while going to a great cause!
You will have until Thursday, June 15, 2017 (3 p.m. EST) to place your bid. Once payment is received we will overnight ship them so can have them in time for the weekend (or in this case, Father’s Day!
More details on the wedges below:
– 3 right-handed Callaway MD3 Milled wedges in 52°, 56°, & 60° lofts (all C° Grind).
C-Grind is designed for firmer conditions and versatility around the green. The heel and toe relief allow for a number of shots, especially opening up the face and keeping the leading edge low.
– 52° with a multi-layer camouflage sand blast, multi-color paintfill and hand-stamped with “Home of the Free Because of the Brave.”
– 56° with a multi-layer camouflage sand blast, multi-color paint-fill and hand-stamped with “USA.”
– 60° with a multi-layer camouflage sand blast, multi-color paint-fill and hand-stamped with “Sweet Land of Liberty.”
– Limited edition Black and Gray SuperStroke S-Tech Grips.
– Rare and one-of-a-kind white and black KBS Tour Shafts.
Explore more images of the Special Ops Wedges (click to enlarge):
Here’s a Facebook Live we filmed with Taranto, demonstrating how you can stamp your own wedges at home…
Learn how to customize your wedges with Callaway Wedge Art Specialist, Anthony Taranto! COMMENT for your chance to win this wedge ?
Posted by Callaway Golf on Friday, June 9, 2017