Jeff Leishman is one of the top golf instructors on Tour, and his list of players includes last weekend’s big winner, Daniel Berger. Now after Daniel’s victory in Memphis, Jeff joins us on the show to tell us about:
– His relationship working with Daniel over the past 10 years(12:34)
– What it’s like to coach a player through an equipment change (13:20)
– How he and Daniel analyze Trackman data (15:16)
– Why Daniel played “without any swing thoughts” in Memphis (16:20)
– What Jeff and Daniel work on with the driver (21:06)
– What Jeff’s schedule looks like for the U.S. Open (24:46)
**The PirateShip Show is a 3x weekly podcast series hosted by our SVP of Marketing, Harry Arnett, and CMP Correspondent, Amanda Balionis, and takes you inside the innovative world of the Callaway marketing team (AKA the Zoo Crew). You can expect special guests (i.e. Tour pros, members of the golf media) and/or a member of the Zoo Crew on each episode.