All eyes are on Erin Hills this week, and our PGA Tour Manager Michael Flynn is calling in from the course.
– (1:45) How Amanda kept her cool when she interviewed Jack Nicklaus
– (5:08) Tracking Phil Mickelson’s chances for the U.S. Open
– (8:51) The course setup at Erin Hills
– (11:10) What players are saying about the course
– (13:40) Michael’s impressions of the setup
– (15:06) Why Michael was Daniel Berger’s good luck charm last week
– (16:20) Why they knew Daniel would play well last week
– (17:09) Could you find Amanda in the fescue?
**The PirateShip Show is a 3x weekly podcast series hosted by our SVP of Marketing, Harry Arnett, and CMP Correspondent, Amanda Balionis, and takes you inside the innovative world of the Callaway marketing team (AKA the Zoo Crew). You can expect special guests (i.e. Tour pros, members of the golf media) and/or a member of the Zoo Crew on each episode.