As part of Callaway Customs, our custom wedge initiative that launched last year, we’re giving golfers an additional option called Tour Limited.
Every month, our expert wedge craftsman Anthony Taranto will design and produce a set of three one-of-a-kind wedges that will be available for purchase. And to give everyone a fair shot, we’re blind auctioning them away. This month’s charity is The First Tee of San Diego. (You can find out more here: http://www.thefirstteesandiego.org/)
The theme for this month’s wedges is “Show Me the Money!”
These wedges are sure to up your confidence level on the course and maybe even help you take a few skins off your buddies in your next game. Each wedge has a one-of-a-kind cash theme that is, simply put, MONEY!
You will have until Thursday July 20th, 2017 (3 p.m. EST) to place your bid.
More details on the wedges below:
– 3 right-handed Callaway MD3 Milled wedges in 52°, 56°, & 60° lofts.
– 52° S Grind with glitter paint fill. Custom sand blasted with “Pay up Sucker”
– 56° S Grind with glitter paint fill. Custom sand blasted with “Cha Ching”
– 60° S Grind with glitter paint fill. Custom sand blasted with “Money”
– Unique KBS Custom Series Shafts with green labels
– Golf Pride Plus 4 Green / Black Grips
Here’s a Facebook Live we filmed with Taranto, demonstrating how you can stamp your own wedges at home…