Callaway Social Media Manager, “Hashtag Chad” Coleman is our man on the ground this week at The Open Championship. Before the event gets underway at Royal Birkdale, Chad joins us on the ShipShow to talk about:
– (0:34) How is it already the 3rd major of the year?!
– (1:28) Is it the Open Championship or the British Open?
– (1:57) How early will they wake up to watch the coverage
– (3:40) How will Phil play this week?
– (6:14) Why watching this major is so different
– (11:46) The host city of Southport
– (12:38) The weather forecast for this week
– (13:14) Wes Bryan’s impressions of links golf
– (17:20) Equipment adjustments for this week
– (19:53) Henrik’s busy week as the defending champion
– (20:47) What Henrik thinks of his Callaway Commemorative poster
**The PirateShip Show is a 3x weekly podcast series hosted by our SVP of Marketing, Harry Arnett, and CMP Correspondent, Amanda Balionis, and takes you inside the innovative world of the Callaway marketing team (AKA the Zoo Crew). You can expect special guests (i.e. Tour pros, members of the golf media) and/or a member of the Zoo Crew on each episode.