As part of Callaway Customs, our custom equipment program we recently launched, we’re giving golfers an additional option called Tour Limited.
Every month, our expert wedge craftsman Anthony Taranto will design and produce a set of three unique wedges that will be available for purchase with proceeds going to charity. To give everyone a fair shot, we’re blind auctioning them away.
To celebrate Phil Mickelson’s 100th major start at the PGA Championship, this month’s wedges are ‘Stars & Stripes’ themed with all proceeds going to Birdies for the Brave.
Birdies for the Brave is a national military outreach initiative dedicated to honoring and showing appreciation to the courageous men and women of the United States Armed Forces and their families.
For years Callaway and Mickelson have been supporting BFTB and we’ve completed over 100 (!!) club fittings for wounded veterans at PGA TOUR events. (See what one of those looks like below…)
You will have until Thursday, August 10th, 2017 (3 p.m. EST) to place your bid.
More details on the wedges below:
– 3 right-handed Callaway MD3 Milled wedges in 50°, 54°, & 58° lofts.
– 50° S Grind with sky blue weight port paint fill. Custom sand blasted with stars and strips. Hand stamped and paint filled stars.
– 54° C Grind with sky blue weight port paint fill. Custom sand blasted with stars and strips. Hand stamped and paint filled stars.
– 58° C Grind with sky blue weight port paint fill. Custom sand blasted with stars and strips. Hand stamped and paint filled stars.
– Unique KBS Custom Series Shafts with red, white, and blue shaft labels.
– Limited Edition Super Stroke S-Tech “Blacked Out” Grips.
Enjoy these up close images of the wedges:
[vc_media_grid grid_id=”vc_gid:1488312640078-8dbc51ec-f4d0-6″ include=”19609 19610,19608, 19612, 19613, 19614,19611,19615, 19616″]