As part of Callaway Customs, we’re giving golfers an additional option called Tour Limited.
Every month, our expert wedge craftsman Anthony Taranto will design and produce a set of three unique wedges that will be available for purchase with proceeds going to charity. To give everyone a fair shot, we’re blind auctioning them away.
For April, we felt there was no better theme than to honor The King, Arnold Palmer, with Life Well Played Wedges. They’re inspired with a first major color scheme and celebrate the 60th anniversary of his first victory at Augusta
All proceeds from the winning bid will go to the Arnie’s Army Charitable Foundation, a non-profit organization committed to investing in children, youth, health, community and the environment..
Here are a few pics to whet your appetite…
The auction closes on Friday, April 13 at 3 p.m. PT
- 3 right-handed Callaway Mack Daddy 4 wedges in 52° (S-Grind), 56° (S-Grind), & 60° (S-Grind).
- Each wedge custom sand blasted with Arnold’s famous umbrella logo.
- All weight ports filled with red, yellow, green and white medallions (reflecting the colors of his logo).
- 52° graphics and stamping includes “Arnie’s Army” on the sole, “THE KING” on the toe, and the dates of Arnold’s Masters wins.
- 56° graphics include “#LIFEWELLPLAYED” stamping with pink paint fill.
- 60° graphics include “The King” on the sole and “ARNIE’S ARMY” stamped with pink paint fill.
- KBS Tour White Custom Series white shafts.
- New Decade Golf Pride grips (pink and black).