As part of Callaway Customs, we’re giving golfers an additional option called Tour Limited.
Every month, our expert wedge craftsman Anthony Taranto will design and produce a set of three unique wedges that will be available for purchase with proceeds going to charity. To give everyone a fair shot, we’re blind auctioning them away.
This month, all proceeds will go to Phil and Tina Mickelson’s Birdies for the Brave Foundation. Birdies for the Brave is a national military outreach initiative dedicated to honoring and showing appreciation to the courageous men and women of the United States Armed Forces and their families.
Place your bid on this set of three (3) one-of-a-kind “USA” Callaway Customs Tour Limited wedges on or before Wednesday, June 20 in U.S. dollars.
- 3 right-handed Callaway Mack Daddy 4 wedges in 52° (S-Grind), 56° (S-Grind), & 60° (X-Grind).
- Each wedge custom is sand blasted with a different USA inspired design and a red, white and blue color fill
- All weight ports filled with custom red and blue paint.
- True Temper USA Prototype shaft
- Golf Pride Multi-Compound Patriot Grip