As part of Callaway Customs, we’re giving golfers an additional option called Tour Limited.
Every month, our expert wedge craftsman Anthony Taranto will design and produce a set of three unique wedges that will be available for purchase with proceeds going to charity. To give everyone a fair shot, we’re blind auctioning them away.
This month, all proceeds will go to Marc and Audrey Leishman’s Begin Again Foundation benefiting families that experience medical and life crises. The organization was founded after Audrey suffered a near fatal illness in April 2015 and, after a miraculous recovery, felt like she was given the opportunity to “begin again.” They have served more than 1,600 families and continue to find ways to meet the needs of the community.
- 3 right-handed Callaway Mack Daddy 4 wedges in 52° (S-Grind), 56° (S-Grind), & 60° (X-Grind).
- Each wedge features custom laser etching with a different Las Vegas inspired design – “Lucky 7”, “Spin to Win”, and “All-In”
- All weight ports filled with custom red paint.
- Custom “Las Vegas” UST Mamiya Recoil Wedge Prototype 125 F4
- Golf Pride SuperStroke grips (red/white)