As part of Callaway Customs, we’re giving golfers an additional option called Tour Limited.
Every month, our expert wedge craftsman Anthony Taranto will design and produce a set of three unique wedges that will be available for purchase with proceeds going to charity. To give everyone a fair shot, we’re blind auctioning them away.
This month, all proceeds will go to Michelle Wie’s home state of Hawaii’s, Junior Golf Association. The HSJGA is a non-profit organization committed to introducing the game of golf and its traditions to the youth of Hawaii. It develops life skills through fun, affordable and competitive programs that educate, motivate, and inspire.
Bidding ends Friday, August 31.
These three wedges replicate the gamers that Michelle Wie has in the bag, with the exception of hers having “Wiezy” stamped on them.
- 3 right-handed Callaway Mack Daddy 4 wedges in 50° (S-Grind), 54° (C-Grind), & 58° (C-Grind).
- Each wedge is hammer-stamped and painted with different shapes including: Stars, Dollar Signs, Lightning Bolts, and Skulls.
- All weight ports filled with custom paint fill: 50° red, 54° Orange, & 58° Green.
- KBS Tour Custom Series Black Wedge shafts
- Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G Standard Grip (60 round)