In commemoration of Phil Mickelson making his 12th start for the US and Sergio Garcia making his 9th for Europe, we are giving you an opportunity to bid on 3 Special Edition Odyssey Putters.
Sergio Garcia’s European-Themed Odyssey Toulon Rose Gold Atlanta
Callaway staffer Sergio Garcia was presented with a European-themed, rose gold, Odyssey Toulon Atlanta putter two weeks ago at the Portugal Masters. Sergio used that putter to help propel the European team to victory over the US last week in Paris. His new gamer features European-themed yellow, blue and white paint fills on the bottom, back, and sides of the putter head. The side of the rose gold putter is also designed with stars to represent the European flag.
- 1 replica of Sergio Garcia’s Odyssey Toulon Rose Gold Atlanta.
- 10 stars representing the 9 Ryder Cup’s he has played in and his vice captaincy in 2010
- Hand stamped S.G. initials
- European blue and yellow paint fill
- Rose Gold finish polished off on toe and heel to reveal hand stamped stars
- Built exactly to Sergio’s spec: 33 7/8”, 2.5° of loft, 73.75° lie, black stepped shaft, 594g overall weight, C2 swing weight
Get your bid in before Sunday, October 7th to make Sergio’s commemorative putter yours.
Phil Mickelson’s USA-Themed Odyssey Versa #9 Putter (1 Left Handed, 1 Right Handed)
Phil Mickelson made his 12th start as a member of the US Team when he teed it up this week at Le Golf National. In commemoration of that record breaking achievement, we have customized his Odyssey WBW Versa #9 Putter with a USA theme. The Phil spec’d putter is adorned with 12 stars representing each Ryder Cup appearance, P.M. initial stamping, and red, white and blue paint fill.
Get your bid in before Sunday, October 7th to make Phil’s commemorative putter yours (right and left handed versions available).
- 1 right-handed & 1 left handed replica of Phil Mickelson’s WBW Versa #9 gamer
- 12 stars representing the 12 Ryder Cups Phil has played in
- Hand stamped P.M. initials
- Red, white, and blue paint fill
- Built exactly to Phil’s spec: 34” cut, 5° of loft, 72.25° lie, black stepped shaft, 519g overall weight, silver backline, 2 shaft offset, D5.75 swing weight