As part of Callaway Customs, we’re giving golfers an additional option called Tour Limited.
Every month, our expert wedge craftsman Anthony Taranto will design and produce a set of three unique wedges that will be available for purchase with proceeds going to charity. To give everyone a fair shot, we’re blind auctioning them away.
This month, all proceeds will go to The First Tee, a non profit organization aimed at growing the game of golf by transforming the experience that kids (and families) have with the game of golf. Since its inception in 1997, The First Tee has reached more than 15 million kids, positively impacting their lives.
- 3 right-handed Callaway Mack Daddy 4 wedges in 50° (S-Grind), 54° (C-Grind), & 58° (C-Grind).
- Each wedge is custom sand blasted with Halloween-themed Skull and Crossbones design
- All weight port medallions and paint fill color coordinated (50º Green, 54º Red, 58º Blue)
- KBS Tour White Custom Series white shafts
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips (Black/White)