As part of Callaway Customs, we’re giving golfers an additional option called Tour Limited.
Every month, our expert wedge craftsman Anthony Taranto will design and produce a set of three unique wedges that will be available for purchase with proceeds going to charity. To give everyone a fair shot, we’re blind auctioning them away. This month we are putting a personalized spin on the auction – the winning bidder will have the opportunity to have their dog’s image laser etched onto the wedge.
This month, all proceeds will go to the K9s For Warriors organization, dedicated to providing service canines to our Warriors suffering from Post-traumatic Stress Disability, traumatic brain injury, and/or military sexual trauma as a result of military service post-9/11. The goal of the organization to empower military veterans to return to civilian life with dignity and independence. They are the nation’s largest provider of service dogs for disabled American veterans.
- 3 right-handed Callaway Mack Daddy 4 wedges in 50° (S-Grind), 54° (X-Grind), & 58° (X-Grind).
- The name and picture of the winning bidder’s dog will be laser etched onto the 50º wedge (with submission of image)
- Each wedge custom laser engraved with different “WeRateDogs” themed sayings and icons: “tell your dog i said hi” “13/10 Would Chip In”
- All weight ports filled with colored medallions (50º – Green, 54º – Blue, 58º Orange)
- KBS Tour White Custom Series shafts
- Super Stroke S-Tech grips