As part of Callaway Customs, we’re giving golfers an additional option called Tour Limited.
Every month, our expert wedge craftsman Anthony Taranto will design and produce a set of three unique wedges that will be available for purchase with proceeds going to charity. To give everyone a fair shot, we’re blind auctioning them away.
This month, all proceeds will go to the Sandra Gal Foundation, a non-profit organization, whose mission is to help to integrate mindfulness to kid’s after school programs, particular into golf, art and music programs for kids under 18 years of age.
Bidding closes Wednesday, February 27th.
- 3 right-handed Callaway Mack Daddy 4 wedges in 52° (S-Grind), 56° (S-Grind), & 60° (C-Grind).
- Each wedge custom sand blasted with different fire themed messages: “It’s Lit!,” “En Fuego!,” and “On Fire!.”
- All weight ports filled with custom orange and red medallions.
- KBS Tour Custom Series black shafts
- New Decade Golf Pride grips