At Callaway we continue to lead the way in new golf ball technologies that are reshaping the category and the performance golfers expect from their ball. You’ve seen it with the amazing feel and balls speeds from our Graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core, and the ERC Soft with our new Triple Track Alignment.
So it’s only natural that we deliver all of these performance innovations into one package (and since Phil Mickelson has already won with it we figure we might be on to something).
Introducing Chrome Soft X with Triple Track — the latest in our inventive and forward-thinking line of golf balls that are going to help you shoot lower scores.
Here are five things you should know about them…
1) All the performance you know and love from Chrome Soft X: Our Chrome Soft lineup is designed to be softer, faster, and better than every other ball out there. It truly gives you everything you could want, whether it’s faster ball speeds off the driver, low compression for soft feel off your irons, or increased spin around the green. If complete performance is what you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place.
2) Now With Triple Track: Yes, Triple Track is fun to say out loud and it’s resonating with golfers. We’ve prominently featured the Triple Track lines on the ball for better putting accuracy. It’s a design that uses Vernier Hyper Acuity to improve alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
3) Built For The “X” Player: As you might expect from the name, our Chrome Soft X line is built for the “X” player who typically wants high launch and low spin off the driver, more workability from tee-to-green, and excellent spin and control off of their irons and on short game shots with their wedges. This is a ball that’s winning all over the world for players like Xander Schauffele, Francesco Molinari, Sergio Garcia and Phil Mickelson.
4) Speaking Of Phil: He’s been using the Chrome Soft X Triple Track all year, and we’d say it’s going well so far. In his first round on Tour with it, he shot a 60 in Palm Springs and he used it to win just a few weeks later at Pebble Beach. Mickelson likes how the Triple Track lines help with his alignment on the greens, and he was one of the first players to ever test this ball.
5) Get Yours Soon: These new golf balls are available at retail and right here on our website starting April 19th. Make sure to give them a try and let us know how you like them!