As part of Callaway Customs, we’re giving golfers an additional option called Tour Limited.
Every month, our expert wedge craftsman Anthony Taranto will design and produce a set of three unique wedges that will be available for purchase with proceeds going to charity. This month, we have decided to put a second set of custom wedges up for auction in commemoration of #WomensGolfDay.
All proceeds for this special set of wedges will go to the ANNIKA Foundation, a non-profit organization founded by Callaway staffer Annika Sorenstam, established to provide opportunities in women’s golf at the junior, collegiate and professional levels while teaching the importance of health.
Place your bid by Friday, June 14th for the chance to make these #GirlBoss wedges yours.
- 3 right-handed Callaway Mack Daddy 4 wedges in 52° (S-Grind), 56° (S-Grind), & 60° (S-Grind).
- Each wedge custom sand blasted with a striped pattern and #GirlBoss messaging
- An assortment of custom hammer-stamped symbols with white and red paint fill
- All weight ports filled with custom red medallions and red paint fill
- KBS Tour White Custom Series shafts
- Golf Pride Tour Pride grips (White)